Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Things I Love Thursday:

So I decided that I want to start a weekly post about things I like/use.  I like the way "things I love Thursday"sounds, so I decided to do them on Thursdays.
For the this week's "Things I Love Thursday", I have 5 things I love:
1. Clinique Chubby Sticks
2. Old Navy Girl's Leggings
3. Apple Earpods
4. Sunflower Jasmine Tea
5. Free People Floral Socks

Okay, so number 1 is something that I could not live without.  I am obsessed with Clinique make-up.  I have never used anything other than Clinique, because I fell in love with it from the beginning.  If you go to Dillard's and look at the different make-up counters, you will see why I chose Clinique.

Lemme show you what I mean...

Estée Lauder:

Clinique:

As you can see, Clinique is a more natural-looking make-up.  I love their make-up, for real.  These Chubby Sticks are a creamy, balm-like lip color.  They moisturize your lips while they add color.  They come in a bunch of awesome colors.  I have three.

Okay, on to number 2.  This is a kinda weird one.  Old Navy girl's leggings.  I know what you're thinking, "there is no way she fits into little girl's leggings".  Oh how wrong you are.  I get a large or extra large and they fit perfectly.  They are so cute and come in so many awesome designs.  I have the ones in the picture and I have a black and white striped pair.  I sleep in mine and they are super comfy and cheap.

Seriously?  How cute are these?!

Number 3, Apple Earpods.  I got these babies for Christmas last year and they're awesome.  They fit your ear so much better than the old Apple earphones and the sound quality is great.  And they're like $30, which is not bad for earphones.  I also love that you can control that volume and change/pause the song from the headphones.  I use this feature so much, especially when I am washing dishes in the kitchen at church and don't wanna get my phone all wet and gross.

Number 4, Sunflower Jasmine Tea.  Ricky's mom, Mrs. Marion, gave me this tea for Christmas this year.  She drinks it every night and I would always drink some when I went over there.  So, she got me my own glass teapot and this wonderful tea.  Jasmine tea is so good, for real.  It is sweet and smells like honeysuckle.  I get a little frustrated trying to make it myself, because Mrs. Marion's tastes perfect and mine never turns out quite as good as hers.  But I am still practicing.

Number 5, Free People floral socks.  Free People has the coolest socks and I saw these when I was birthday present researching (you know, looking for things to ask for for your birthday).  So, when Ricky asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I was ready.  He like a perfect boyfriend bought them and another pair for me (along with 5 packs of Ghiradelli chocolate.  Oh yea.)

No comments:

Post a Comment