Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Things I Love Thursday, Episode 2:

1. Urban Outfitters Floral High Waisted Bikini, 2. YMCA Membership, 3. Crest 3D White Toothpaste, 4. Tom's Crochet Classics, 5. Cher Lloyd, 6. NYC Nail Polish "Underground Purple"

1. I am in love with this swimsuit.  It isn't too terribly expensive for Urban Outfitters.  $42 per piece.  I love a high-waisted bikini, because it is more modest than a traditional bikini.

2. I used to work at the Olive Branch Family YMCA (and Ricky still works there), so I had a free membership.  While I was working there, I started going there and I love to swim and workout there.  They have a ton of brand new equipment and a nice lap pool.  My family has kept our membership, even after I quit, because we like to (and need to) go workout there.

3. So, I am really weird about my teeth.  I am one of those people who brushes their teeth after eating anything and floss every night before be.  I love to brush my teeth.  Why, you ask?  I really don't know.  I find brushing my teeth very satisfying, because I am doing something helpful to my body and anyone who will be near me.  And I just love having fresh breath.  I don't know... I'm weird.  Anyway, so I have been using this toothpaste for a while, because it is awesome.  Most of the whitening toothpastes I have used don't leave your breath fresh, but this one does.  It tastes great and minty and it whitens your teeth.  What more could you want?

4. I got these Tom's for my birthday and I wear them all the time.  They go with everything.  I was worried that they would get dirty quickly, because they are cream colored, but they have done great so far.

5. Cher Lloyd.  She sings the song "Want You Back", which has become popular lately.  I have her album on my Rhapsody account and it is great.  I don't love every song, because some of them are real cheesy.  But for the most part, I like it.  My favorite song of hers is "With Your Love".  Her songs are just super fun and they make me want to dance.

6. NYC Nail Polish in "Underground Purple".  I am obsessed with this nail polish color.  I have two bottles of it.  It is only like a dollar fifty or two dollars and it is such a pretty color.  I have a serious addiction to nail polish, so the cheaper, the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment