Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Change Is Happening

around here.  I gave my two weeks at Trekkers yesterday.  That is my big news that I couldn't share.  What, you don't think that's big news?  Well, its big to me, okay?  I gave my two weeks yesterday and I will now be working at Trekkers only as a sub and not as a full-time teacher.  Because I am going on my unexpected trips this summer to NC, I am converting to a sub.  I am so excited about this.  Its unreal.  I have been SO busy lately that I will really not know what to do with myself when I don't have a job or school to go to.  Can't wait for that.  Don't get me wrong, I love Trekkers and it is such a fun job, but I just need a break and some quiet time without being constantly busy.  Moving on...

This weekend for Memorial Day, we (the Weavers + me) had the annual Crawfish Boil.  Can you say yum?  It was such a fun time.  I always have a blast when I'm with the Weavers, so when you add cute babies, yummy crawfish, and great weather to that, you get an awesome day.
 Poor little guys had no idea what was coming.

YUM.

 Lowering them into the pot and to their death.
Rick eating his first crawfish of the evening.
I stole this picture from KateandKuby, because its the only picture with me actually in it.  Haha. oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment